Some of the changes (copy-paste from the Facepunch-thread, link below):
- Completely redone ponies from previous pack - redone physics, shaders, and textures.
- Redone physics - ponies shouldn't go crazy.
- Optimized the base pony model - lower polycount and optimized the mane six and other ponies' default textures from KP-ShadowSquirrel. One canon pony shouldn't take up 8 gigs of memory anymore.
- Reskins and existing OCs are able to easily transfer their skins from the older models.
- Added season 2 Luna with an experimental mane for transparency (change with skin changer tool.) Also kept season 1 Luna.
- Celestia and Luna have bodygrouped horn, wings, crown, collar, and shoes for potential OCs.
- Applejack has a bodygrouped hat as well as a separate hat prop.
- Trixie has a bodygrouped cape and hat as well as separate hat and cape models.
- Trixie cape model is actually poseable this time and can be placed on other ponies.
- New characters - male pony, Spike, and Gilda.
- 57 flexes for both male and female ponies.
- Template ponies for building your own pony OC (original character.)
- Hooves can be posed with the finger and toe poser tools.
- Spike and Gilda's toes can be posed with the toe poser tool.
- Sources for everything will be in a separate pack with a mini tutorial on how to hex original characters via compiling brand new models, rather than editing existing ones.
Download it here: www.mediafire.com/?0f80niyisch…
Here is the Facepunch-thread with more information / credits / source files of the models: www.facepunch.com/threads/1184…